Headed to the Grocery Store?
We've got you covered so you can look straight past all that pesky plastic.
Included in this bundle is 12 organic cotton mesh produce bags, two Finding Eco Tote bags, a set of two tare weight bulk bags, a set of two reusable silicone bags, and a stylish cotton string bag!
The 12 organic cotton produce bags are perfect for all of your produce needs. Everything from celery to mushrooms, peppers, onions, oranges, you name it.
Getting meat, fish, cheese, dairy, or other wet foods at the counter? Ask them to put it in the silicone bags. The silicone bags are easy to use, wash, and are infinitely reusable.
How about nuts, rice, seeds, and other smaller items? The tare weight bags are perfect for those smaller items and the weight of the bags can be subtracted at the counter.
Everything is easily washable and specially designed to reduce single use plastic use.
Everything you need to know about the cloth bags:
- All bags are washer safe and can go in dryer, though shrinkage may occur.
- Do not Iron
- Comes with 2 large bags (25x45cm), 4 medium bags (25x30cm), and 6 small bags (18x25cm).
- All produce bags have a drawstring tie with wooden bead. The beads are different related to the different sizes.
- All bags are super lightweight for weighing and storage!
- Use over and over and over and over again!
Everything you need to know about these silicone bags:
- Pack of 2 includes 1 Large bag with green slider (8.3" x 11" 1" / 1500ml) & 1 Medium bag with blue slider (7.1" x 9.3" x 1" / 1000ml)
- Pack of 4 includes 2 Large bags with green sliders (8.3" x 11" 1" / 1500ml) & 2 Medium bags with blue sliders (7.1" x 9.3" x 1" / 1000ml)
- Completely dishwasher safe or rinse with soap and water. To avoid risk of breaking, we recommend hand washing the plastic slider
- Microwave safe - remove slider prior- and keep bag upright
- 100% airtight and and leak proof making them perfect for liquids or for freezing items
- Bags are made with food-grade silicone with FDA and European food-grade standards.
- Silicone is derived from sand, therefore is not a plastic. Yes the slider is plastic, its not perfect but think of how many plastic baggies you wont need anymore!
- Silicone can be recycled in some areas, check with your local recycling provider for more information.
To Close the Bag:
To close the bag, pinch together the opening of the bag at the seam and push the slider along the seam towards the whale.
Don't be discouraged if the first few times you attempt to close the bag it is a little tricky! The bag will become easier to close after a few uses. If you are a little impatient (like me) try putting a little olive oil along the seam of the bag before closing! You should not have to do this every time, but it does help the bag seal a bit easier.
For more information regarding the assorted packs of reusable silicone bags, feel free to send us a message through our contact page and we will be happy to help answer any questions!