Still use plastic cling wrap? Ready to put a lid on it?
These silicone reusable stretch lids are a simple alternative to reduce the cling wrap in your trash can. You can use these lids on round, square, and miscellaneous bowl and fruit shapes for an airtight seal.
To use just select the stretch lid with that is the closest size to what you are covering, then stretch it over the opening. Its as simple as that! To remove the stretch lid, simply pull up on the tab.
Everything you need to know:
- Set comes with 6 lids of various sizes
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Airtight and leak proof seal
- Made from food-grade silicone!
Helpful Tips & tricks:
- For best results with getting the seal airtight, make sure the surface and edges of what you are covering is dry.
- When deciding between two sizes that both could work for the job, pick the slightly smaller of the too for best results.
- What is silicone anyways? Well, Silica is derived from sand, not plastic. While Silicone is not naturally biodegradable, it can be recycled in some counties. When the fateful day comes in which you decide your wraps have served their life, check with your local recycling services for details on how to dispose of properly.